Helena Cho has committed her life to creating a company that positively impacts the lives of those in need.
She has experienced many trials and suffered much brokenness on her journey to success. It was through this brokenness, that she encountered God and discovered God’s purpose for her life. God has called her to share with the world how God, through the sacrifice of his Son Jesus, loves us and cares for those in need. Her vision and passion for her company, GoodWorks Make a Difference, is to create inspirational fashion-forward merchandise, that shares God’s message of hope and helps transform the lives of families, women, and children in need.
“Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 5:16 This is the Word of God that inspired her to name her company GoodWorks Make a Difference.
“Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and He will repay him for his deeds.” Proverbs 19:17. This is the Word of God that taught her to be generous and led her to give 25% of GoodWorks Make a Difference’s net profit to programs that serve the needs of others.
Over the years, Helena partnered with reputable charities all over the world. Some of her accomplishments:
● Built a church, kindergarten and a school for 1st through 8th grades in Kenya.
● Build eleven clean water wells in Haiti, Uganda, Mexico, Guatemala, Kenya, and Solomon Island.
● Furnish the homes of 117 families who had been homeless.
● Buy water rigs in Guatemala that provide over 100,000 people with clean water each year.
● Fund a playground for orphans in South Korea.
● Provide 150,000 bags of groceries to underprivileged Americans.
Helena is an inspirational speaker and the ambassador for GoodWorks Make a Difference. She has been the recipient of the Angel Award, the New Orleans Diamond Award, the City of Los Angeles Outstanding Citizenship Award, and the Global Humanitarian Award.
She is also has been happily married for 21 years and has 3 beautiful children.